BioReishi is committed to making both your online experience and your interaction with our website an informative and relevant moment to provide the best possible experience during your online visit to BioReishi. One of the ways to do this is by using cookies to store information about your visit to our website on your computer. This information is required for the website to function properly.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files containing information, stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain websites.
What is their function?
They are similar to “direct” cookies, however, they come from a different domain (not related to BioReishi) than the one you are visiting. These entities (not related to BioReishi) may also place cookies on your device when you visit the BioReishi website.
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) may show you how to prevent new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how you can disable and/or delete existing cookies.
However, please note that by not accepting cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features of this website.
About the cookie disclaimer
BioReishi will regularly update your system to inform you and give you full control over your cookies.
More details about cookies
General information on blocking and removing cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Some of our websites may use Google Analytics, a Web statistics service by Google, Inc.
Information generated by cookies about your use of the website (such as your IP address, visited URL, date and time the page was viewed) will be transmitted and stored by Google on US servers. Google will use this information to monitor your use of these websites, to report on the activity of websites to their operators, and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google may transfer this information to third parties if required by law, or if such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
Learn more about the types of cookies used on the BioReishi website:
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to navigate on the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services requested, such as shopping carts or electronic invoices, cannot be provided.
Category 2: performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, which pages are most frequently accessed by visitors, and if they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by these cookies is stored collectively and, consequently, is anonymous. Cookies are only used to improve the functioning of a website.
Category 3: functionality cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you’ve made (such as your username, language, or region) that offer enhanced and more personal features. For example, a website may be able to provide you with local weather forecasts or traffic information by storing in a cookie the information of the region where you currently are. These cookies can also be used to remember the changes you made to the text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that can be customized. They can also be used to deliver services you’ve requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information collected by these cookies can be processed anonymously and it is not allowed to view your browsing activity on other websites.
Category 4: targeting cookies and advertising cookies
These cookies are used to present advertising that is more relevant to you and tailored to your interests. These are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. Usually, these cookies are placed by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies record that you visited a particular website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Targeting or advertising cookies will often be linked to the site functionality provided by the other organization. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor.
Who we are
What information do we collect and how do we do it?
The information we collect on this website may include:
– All personal information you enter and send, such as name, address, e-mail address, VAT number, telephone number and other personal data that may prove to be important for ordering and opening a customer account. We never collect payment details on the website.
– The data that allow us to recognize you, your preferences and how you use this website. This prevents you from re-entering the information again when you return to the website. This data is collected by cookies during your browsing of the website.
– Your IP address (this is the individual identification number of your computer), which is automatically registered by our web server. This is used to observe your interest in our website and its location (for example, city/town).
What do we do with your information?
All the personal information we collect will be used in accordance with the provision of art. 13-A of the Law 41/2004 of August 18, as amended by Law 46/2012 of August 29. If you wish to authorize the processing and use of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, as described above, by Bioreishi – Agricultura Biológica, Lda., please signal it.
The data we collect will be used:
– To process your order, to maintain warranty records and to provide after-sales service (which may pass your data to another organization to provide/deliver products or services that you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
– To perform security checks (it may involve communicating your data to our Identity Verification partner, who will check the details of what we tell them – this helps protect you and us from fraudulent transactions).
– In order to comply with legal requirements (for example, if you buy an item with delivery), we may use third parties to perform certain activities, such as processing and classifying data, monitoring how customers use our website and sending our emails for us.
You can update your personal data directly in the personal area of the site (client account) or by email, with your complete details, through our contact form.